Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Too much to do!!!!!

Ok so my birthday is next tuesday {the 16th}, and I just have WAY too much to do. Everything is about to go through with our house, and we should close on or before December 1st {yay!}. If you've ever bought a house, you know how many packets of paper you have to read and sign. ugh. But the reward is awesome. I have a bunch of pictures to edit. I'm working on a photo project for my family, and this past sunday, I went out with my Aunt to help her set up and take pictures of her flowers at a wedding she did. She is creating a website for her florist business, Kimberly's Flowers in San Clemente {right across the street from Pedro's Tacos}. It was really fun, and I got some great shots of her beautiful work. Anyway, Miley needs an update on one of her shots. Gotta get that done. OH, and I really need to update this little blog here with photos of the house and such. The list goes on... BUT it's not anything that I can't handle.
Well I better get off the computer and go start some of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment