Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

I'm 23 today!
I've been married to the best man in the whole world for a little over two years.
I'm about to be a home owner.
I got my hair dyed today REALLY red. Like little mermaid red. And I think it's fabulous.
I love photography, and I am so happy that my career in that field is starting to take off.
I have two awesome animals.
I have great family and friends.

Things that inspire me at the age of 23:
My husband
Marie Antoinette
Pride & Prejudice
Pretty "branchy" type trees
Glitter
Swarovski crystals
Disneyland
Children
Annie Leibovitz
The ocean
The colors pink and red
Europe
Tiaras
Real castles
Interior design blogs
Black damask pattern
The sunset peaking through the leaves on a tree
The list goes on....


No comments:

Post a Comment