Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love ya, tomorrow

Tomorrow, Miley is a whole 8 months old. I have some uber cute pictures of her, and am very excited to share them. Jeez, this is my third post in like an hour. I need to go to bed. Oh yeah! wait, I have another quick story. Today, miley and I went to visit our dear old neighbors, Dana and Miss Brinley. Brinley is Miley's FAVORITE human besides Aaron and I. And I kind of totally enjoy chatting it up with Dana.

Dana- I miss our random talks during the day!

ALLLLRIGHTY THEN! Off to bed...when The Apprentice is over. 6 more minutes. I wonder who will get fired. Does anyone else think that Ivana is pregnant? She's usually very tiny, but you can tell she has gained a little weight in her face and her boobs are bigger. oooh ouch. Tiana was fired. Anyway, I hope Ivana is because I bet you she will have a beautiful baby.

For realz....goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment