Thursday, October 7, 2010

First day of school

Aaron just started his two month long course so that he can be an instructor at the School of Infantry (SOI). Kids that just came out of boot camp go directly to SOI to learn combat skills, and Aaron aka "Cpl Edwards" will be one of their instructors. 
Anyway, they day before he started his school, he had to try on his Alpha's, and I could not miss this rare rare opportunity. Aaron HATES getting his picture taken. He's like a little kid. He'll make funny faces so I have to take shots in between his faces. I usually mange to get some good shots of him, but these are a little blurry as he just can't stop moving! haha I still think these are great though. 

Good Luck at school my wonderful husband!
I don't even care that these are a little blurry. These are framers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment