Saturday, June 26, 2010

Change...


...is not is the cards. Apparently. Just a day after I posted up the last post, we got news that we are staying in california for Aaron's new job. I can't say that I wasn't a little disappointed because I was really excited tostart new in a totally different place. But the more I think about it, the better/easier it will be to live here for the next 3-4 years.
Well it's good news. Now we can focus on buying a house here. And we know things now rather than waiting around for things to happen or not happen. It is a odd feeling, being sure of things, because it is so unlike the marine corps.
Anyway, here's to the golden coast! May our (hopefully) soon to be expanding family be enjoying your beautiful ocean sunsets for the next 4(ish) years.

No comments:

Post a Comment