Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Cat....


...is crazy! Last night I was watching a movie(Watchmen, which I will discuss later) while cleaning the apartment and I got up to check on Tiger. I hadn't heard him in a while. And you know what they say about kids and animals! "You're being too quite, what did you do?!"

Anyways, I had left the windows in our bedroom open because Tiger loves a fresh breeze on his face. So I walk into our bedroom and look over at the window, and he had punched the screen out and jumped out the window! I immediately freaked out and ran outside and was frantically searching for him. I didn't see him anywhere, so I ran upstairs to Ashley's apartment, and she helped me look. We couldn't find him anywhere, but, like always, we got to talking and sure enough, I heard the little jingle of Tigers bell and tags. Yay! I have never been so happy to hear that noise! I called for him and he started walking towards the window he had jumped out of it, WHICH I had closed and locked. As soon as I went back inside and opened it back up, he jumped right in. Phew! He gave me a good scare, but I am never letting him out again! The apartment is already empty enough without Aaron jumping around, but I can't imigine how empty it would be without my Tiger meowing every 5 seconds.

Crisis averted.


~L

No comments:

Post a Comment