Saturday, August 8, 2009

In-n-out


Ok so Aaron and I are having a second wedding in June, and we're having the reception at my parents house. So I have been trying to figure out a good catering place. So I'm thinkin Macaroni Grill or BJ's Pizza...ya know, places like that. BUT then......I thought of the In-n-Out Burger Truck!!! How freakin awesome would that be?! And it's SO an Aaron and Lauren thing. People would be talking about it for years. I know we would be! Well anyways, just an idea. One of many.

Now I want a cheesburger with onions, fries (crispy), and a chocolate shake to dip the fries in. mmmmmm. I could guess what Aaron would want at the moment....A double double with onions, no tomato, fries with a ton on salt and a dr. pepper (not necessarily becuase he likes dr. pepper, but because he knows that I will most likely drink half of his soda so he likes to get things I will drink...haha).


~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment