Sunday, February 13, 2011

Connoisseurs of Life

"Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation."
"To lose your balance for love is part of living a balanced life."

The two above quotes come from the movie "Eat Pray Love". And they are the two quotes that really made me rethink how I live my life.  

With those in mind...
Aaron and I have decided to take the next couple of years to travel!
Our list in no particular order:
- Hawaii
- Washington D.C. (this one is kind of special for us. Aaron was in the hospital in Bethesda near by D.C. He was only able to get away from the hospital for a few hours to go to dinner with his mom and I in the city. He didn't really get to experience D.C. So ever since then, we've wanted to go back and do the whole tourist thing, and also go back to visit his doctors)
-New York
-Walt Disney World and while we are in Florida, we are going to Universal Studios to check out Harry Potter World!...HP world is more my dream than his haha

Europe...not sure how many trips these will take, but here are the countries we want to visit:
-Germany
-France
-England
-Ireland

I'm sure those can all be done in one trip...but hey, why not take a couple trips?

I would also like to go on a Disney Cruise or just a cruise in general. 

We've already done Jamaica, but I would love to do another tropical vacation like that again. 

There are lots of little weekend road trips we would love to take....Vegas, San Fran, San Diego, Vegas again, and more I'm sure. 

We figured that since now we have our house (a dream that we've had since we got married), we can really go crazy. Aaron and I have always lived by the same rule....we don't have children yet, so lets save some and spend the rest on things we want. Kind of like "go big or go home".  Sorry if that offends anyone, but that's just how we like to live. 

We are connoisseurs of life, and with my husband and my handy dandy camera by my side, we WILL see the world, eats lots of delicious food, buy awesome things, stay at nasty motels and 5 star hotels and just enjoy each other

I need to start a new savings account just for travel :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment