Saturday, July 3, 2010

One Saturday Morning...

Do kids still wake up at the butt crack of dawn to race downstairs and watch cartoons? I hope so. Now, it seems like all kids want to do is play video games. Sad. I don't think I will let my kids play video games until they are older. We will just tell them that the Xbox we have is a DVD player haha.
And does anyone feel like REAL drawn cartoons are becoming extinct? In the world of Pixar and CGI, I see less and less of the cartoons we grew up on. Even Whinnie the Pooh and Mickey and Friends on the Disney channel are CGI rather than drawn.




Here's a good ol' Mickey and Pluto cartoon....when WALT DISNEY actually voiced Mickey. Those were the days. I hope that the parents today are still connected to the child in them enough to introduce their kids to such wonderful things as the video. I know I will. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment